Sunday, December 13, 2009

Random Cuteness

The three of them piled onto the rocking horse the other day, and I thought it was pretty silly.

Sareny's school invited families to join them for a Thanksgiving lunch. The food was pretty nasty, but the kids were so cute! I had no idea the kindergartners would all be dressed up and I didn't bring my camera, so I had to get some pictures of my little pilgrim later on at home.

I wonder if the Mayflower pilgrims had some similar moves?

Finley is always poking her little tongue out. I love it!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Cute kidsm Hill! I think Sereny looks so much like you!!

Tanya said...

That m after kids should be a comma!

Jolynn said...

That little pilgrim is the cutest thing ever. And I'll bet those real pilgrims couldn't bust a move like that! I miss those kiddos, and am glad we'll be seeing you all soon!

cassidy said...

I love that first picture with Isaac in his underpants! Silly. And I love that Sareny is totally busting a move in her pilgrim outfit too. Such cute kids. Miss them!

Lexi said...

cute pictures of those kids! i cant wait to see all of you soon. i love how sareny is a teen mod... kind of like her aunt cassidy.