Thursday, November 3, 2011

Angry Mommy

I took the two younger kids to Ross on Monday with my friend Monica and her son, and it was such a horrible experience, I have no desire to take them out shopping any time soon. The children ran amok throughout the store, threw kicking and screaming temper tantrums when I tried to reel them in, (at least Finley did) and it was one of those trips where I was pretty sure everybody in the store was just happy to see the backside of us as we left. That evening, Finley drew a picture and told me, "That's you in the store. You are mad!" What I can't believe is how she managed to make such a good angry face. But that very well may have been just how I looked.

3 comments:

cassidy said...

Ha ha! Good job Finney! That's a pretty good angry face. I know what you mean, though. I'm pretty sure on just about every shopping trip that people can't wait to see Truman and me leave!

Lexi said...

i like fin's picture of you! its pretty funny and quite a good drawing.

Jolynn said...

Fin is a budding artist! What a perfect depiction. I do think Ross is a store where you cannot take kids because you have to sit and dig through lots of not cute stuff to find the good stuff, thus taking too much time for any kid to sit through. I do love Fin's drawing though. I think it's interesting that in my mind you kids were perfect angels, and I have chosen to think that you NEVER behaved like that in a store.........