Monday, September 1, 2008

all about my hubband

So I was tagged recently and am finally getting around to it. You're supposed to answer questions about your husband. Someday when I learn how to use our scanner I will have to post some old photos of us when we were dating.

What is his name? Keith Nolin

How long have we been married? We just celebrated 10 years in May. And if you're counting, we married very young...like 15...Just kidding.

How long did we date? FOR-EVER! I think it was about a year and a half, but if you live in Provo, Utah, then you know that this is pretty darn long.

How old is he? 35, but I'm younger...lots younger!

Who eats more? Do I really have to answer this question?? I think we take turns.

Who said I love you first? I don't remember, and neither does he. Is that bad?

Who is taller? Me.

Who sings better? That would definitely be me.

Who is smarter? I would have to say Keith is. Although he usually says I am. But come on, who has the degree in Physics? Not me.

Whose temper is worse? This could possibly be me. Keith says I'm grouchier towards him, he is grouchier towards the kids.

Who pays the bills? What, we have bills? :) I pay the van payment, but he does the rest. I just hope nothing ever happens to him...I'm clueless.

Who does the laundry? I'm in charge of getting the clothes washed, he is in charge of folding them. Which leaves...nobody to put them away afterwards. :(

Who cooks dinner? Unless I give him several days notice that it is his turn, I cook dinner. Or if I tell him exactly what to prepare, he will cook it. Although he gets grouchy if I also try to tell him how to prepare it...

Who drives when together? Keith has this strange notion that we are supposed to take turns. It's weird. I have absolutely never seen my mom drive a vehicle if my dad is there to drive, but I do take my fair share. Especially on long trips. Seriously, my dad will drive for 15 hours straight though.

Who is more stubborn? Keith is the most stubborn person in the entire world, and he is proud of it to top it off.

Who is the first to admit when wrong? Me, me, also me. Keith just commented that it's hard to admit you're wrong when you're always right.

Who wears the pants in the family? We pretty much just go naked.

Who mows the lawn? Nobody. Have you seen the jungle that is our backyard?!

Who kissed who first? No comment.

Who proposed? He totally surprised me and swept me off my feet.

What is my favorite thing about him? He is understanding if he comes home from work and the house is, well, less than perfect. He has never said, "What did you do all day?" He encourages me to get out in the evenings away from the kids when I need it. He is the most helpful-around-the-house husband I have ever heard of. He eats whatever I cook and doesn't complain. That's more than one thing, but he is just my perfect match so there are many things that I love.


So if any of you haven't done this and would like to give it a try, then I tag you. :)

7 comments:

Noelle said...

i really loved the post-
it had me laughing actually.
love the family picture as well :]

Alayna said...

So sweet!
I guess I'll have to do this sometime...

Lexi said...

i like the comment keith made on who is the first to admit when wrong. it made me laugh. i can picture keith saying that.

Jolynn said...

Pretty funny post! Except the part where you said what your favorite things about him are brought tears to my eyes. Never forget those things that you love about each other! I guess I'll have to do one about the love of my life, who NEVER makes me drive.

linds said...

i love this post. keith is such a great guy.

Anonymous said...

I laughed right out loud when I read the comment about who wears the pants. Good answer!

Marcie Osborn said...

How funny and cute! I'll be tagged. Any excuse to brag about my hubby, I'm on it.