Wednesday, February 16, 2011

School Time

Sareny's class had a craft day in December and we all went to help out. It was pretty fun.
above: Susan, Abigail, Kristopher, Tahlia, Lindsay, Reyghan, Sareny, Isaac, Jacob, Jared, Isabella, Danny.
It was really fun for the little kids to be in Sareny's classroom working on projects.
Sareny loves art.
She made a snowflake Christmas ornament.
Hard at work.
The whole classroom.
I realize this is kind of a boring post. Possibly its because I am just really tired right now and am just not feeling it at the moment. But I just couldn't take looking at that last post for one more minute...

4 comments:

Myrna Foster said...

I didn't think it was boring, Hil, but then I DO teach preschool. Sareny's blue snowflake is beautiful.

lexi said...

that is fun fin and isaac got to makes crafts too. i like sareny's snowflake ornament too.

Jolynn said...

What a fun day for all the kiddos. They look so cute all studiously working on their crafts. I'm sure you know you must keep that snowflake forever!

debra g said...

It is not boring, for pete's sake! It looks like it was fun!