Monday, November 17, 2008

How much longer...


will my baby girl be able to take a bath in the bathroom sink? Not much.

I put the two older kids in the tub tonight and planned on sticking Finley in with them, but when I saw how absolutely filthy the bathwater was, there was no way I was going to put her in there. Sareny and Isaac had been playing outside all day, and I'm telling you, that water was so dirty and full of grass I had to drain it and rinse them in new water. In fact, when I removed Isaac's diaper, his little bottom was completely covered with dried grass...So into the sink went little Fin Lynn.

I love her cute little smile and dimple. Sometimes I just despair at how fast they grow up. Other times, I must admit I'm grateful. :) But for now, we will cherish her little chubby thighs and cute little grins.

11 comments:

Krystal said...

From the age 3 months til present all my kids have had showers except on the rare occasion i let them take baths (instead of having to take them to a pool) i just dont like being bent over the tub hehehe :D best of luck with bathtime!

Meghan said...

she is a doll.

and try the kitchen sink. i still stick the babies in there on occasion. much more room...

Gardner Family said...

I used the kichen sink also, it worked for a long time!

Lexi said...

she is so cute. i cant wait to come and see her and the rest of you guys next wednesday!

shauntel said...

she looks so much like sareny to me!

Amy said...

Ahhh! She's adorable!

I put Alexa's infant tub into the big tub and she took a bath with Jordan. The water didn't mix that way and it was much better on my back because I could sit on the floor instead of bending over the sink.

Jolynn said...

She looks so cute and chubby in that sink! I noticed you strategically placed the wash cloth to cover up the hi kid! (inside joke, for anyone who reads this and thinks I'm crazy)I am excited to see you all too!

Vicki said...

I love her dimples! She is adorable!

linds said...

she is so cute. i love the smile. it is kind of sad when they get big so fast, but also kind of nice...

Dot said...

She is very cute! Tavian has been taking baths with Joben for a while. If Joben is pretty dirty from playing outside I bathe Tavian really fast, take him out and wrap him in a towel, then put Joben in the tub.

My kids always have what I like to call a "modesty washcloth" whenever I take bath pictures too! LOL.

Marcie Osborn said...

Ohh the joys of parenthood!