Friday, June 12, 2009

Smiley


Seriously, I have never seen a little girl smile so much. She smiles and giggles all day long. When she is occasionally not happy, there is usually a good reason. (She has just been closelined by Isaac, Sareny is hugging her tightly and not letting her move, you get the picture.)


I had a really difficult time narrowing down the pictures from our little photoshoot to include in this post, there were just so many cute ones.

She made this face when the phone rang.
I seriously think she loves posing for the camera! I'm kind of wondering if she has a modeling career in her future.

I love my little sweetie.

She loves giving those precious open-mouth baby kisses. Today, when I said "Kisses," she said, "sisses" back to me several times.

I just can't imagine life without my little Finney Lynney.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is pretty impressive to have that many pictures of her smiling. She is a good kid. Yesterday she was so content except when John got to close. She is a cutie!

Jolynn said...

Big eyes and big smile! She is so stinkin cute and I can't wait to get one of her sisses. She's getting so big!! Is she still a little peanut? Lover her!

cassidy said...

Good thing you don't have to buy film - so many pictures of cute little Finley! She is definitely going to be a teen mod when she grows up. She's a babe mod right now. I love that she sits and smiles and poses for the camera!

Lexi said...

she is so cute. do you call her smiley? but she never smiles when i am around... one day i will be her fav though. i miss her little face.

Alayna said...

She is such a cutie! She is growing up so fast!

Amy O'Neill said...

She is SO cute! I love her face when the phone rang! I can't believe how big she is getting!