Sunday, June 29, 2008

Isaac's birthday

To celebrate Isaac's birthday, we
went to the movies Friday night and saw Wall E. It was Isaac's first movie (except for the free movies last summer) and he did really well, as long as we kept the popcorn coming. We used up our refill before the movie even started! We all really enjoyed the movie, and I couldn't help reflecting on the fact that this was our last Friday as a family of four...


Saturday mommy made Isaac a Cars cake, and he was so excited! He ran around saying Yay! and Hars! It was very cute, and nice to know that he appreciated the cake I made. :)

Here he is with a couple of his favorite birthday presents, Buzz Lightyear and some new Cars.

And, since I wasn't a blogger back when Sareny turned four, I thought I would put a picture of her up with her Ariel cake too.

7 comments:

John R. said...

How fun! We're sad we couldn't be there, but I guess we'll see you guys soon enough. And we're going to have to move back there some day, because the only way our kids are going to get cool cakes is if Tia Hilli makes them!

Vicki said...

Cute cakes!!! I need to start decorating cakes for my kids again, although, mine wouldn't look half as good as yours!

Anonymous said...

You did an encredible job on the cake or make that cakes.

Brandi Jo said...

The cakes are really cute! I hope he had a fun birthday!

Kandice and Rob said...

You are the cakemaster! Very cool cakes!

I did make Robbie's cake... pretty easy to make an m and stick candy into frosting. :)

Phil and Stacie said...

Your cakes are beautiful! Looks like you had a great birthday celebration for Isaac. Maybe someday I'll post about Ty's....

cassidy said...

Cute pics! Igits is so silly. and I'm thinking you're going to have to make a cake for our going away party! Just kidding. But it sounds like the birthday celebration was fun.