Saturday, June 28, 2008

My boy is 2 today!

Exactly two years ago today, my little Isaac Jeffrey made his appearance into the world. He was the cutest little boy I ever saw. I expected him to be bald like his sister was, but I was pleasantly surprised by his beautiful light brown hair. The nurses all oohed and aahed over it and said it looked like it had been bleached by the sun. It was a sad day when it all fell out and he was bald.
He has grown into such a sweet little boy. He loves to snuggle and give kisses, and he loves his big sister "Hey-nee," as he calls her. He also likes cars, trains, and hitting people. (We're working on that last one.) He always makes the cutest and silliest expressions and is so much fun. I don't know what I would do without my boy--I can hardly remember life without him.
Here is my boy on his blessing day wearing a cute little sailor suit in honor of his great grandpa Keel who was in the Navy.

And here is my boy now, with the prettiest blue eyes, dimples, and curly blond hair.

8 comments:

The Dominguez Family said...

We can't believe Isaac is already two.
Happy Birthday Isaac!
Hope you have a great year!

Anonymous said...

That is a great tribute to Isaac. He is adorable! I have to laugh now though when I first pulled up your website and saw a baby I about hit the floor. Then I realised it was Isaac's baby picture. I guess I am just excited for you to have baby number 3. Good job posting.

Vicki said...

Hey, you can change the post date. Just log in and click on the posting tab and then edit posts tab, click on edit on the correct post, then click on post options on the bottom. The post date and time will appear on the bottom right. Just change the date and click on publish post. Hope that made sense!

Brandi Jo said...

I remember his cute hair. I have this shampoo that is suppose to be good for babies and not make their hair fall out... not sure if it really works or not, but I'll let you know the name of it later. He is a cute one! The hitting thing is just a boy thing... I have learned. Happy Birthday Issac!

hillari said...

Thanks for the tip Vick--it worked!

Kandice and Rob said...

His hair did look sun-bleached, didn't it? That first picture is cute, with his little smile.

Sarah & Eddie said...

Very, very cute pics of Issac!!!
Well, I think I figured out how to add "friends" to my blog. There's nothing more then the simple first entry introduction, but I'll be sure to add to it now that I've figured this out!! Yeah!!!

shauntel said...

happy birthday igits.