Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Guess What?!


So bad news; this isn't me holding my new baby girl today--sadly this is me holding Isaac two years ago. :( The fact that I am sitting here blogging about this should let you know that apparently I wasn't really in labor, and the hospital sent me home because they didn't have any beds available. Even worse, they said they won't be able to call me to be induced until Thursday. As you can imagine, I am not happy about this. Hopefully we'll have some new pictures and baby stats to report after Thursday.

5 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

That is such a bummer!!! :( I was so excited when I got on, thinking you had had the baby! (And totally impressed that you were already blogging about it!) Hope you are doing okay... Hang in there! ;)

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! I am so sorry that happened. What a huge let down. Maybe you should go bowling or jumbing on a trampoline... :)

Sarah & Eddie said...

You tricked me with that pic!!! LOL!!! Well, hopefully very, very soon.

Brandi Jo said...

Hang in the hun... I know this sucks... you just want the baby to be here already! I can't wait to see pictures of her. Take care and let me know if you need anything.

Vicki said...

Hope everything goes well for you. That stinks that you got sent home! BUMMER!