Monday, November 25, 2013

Four Eyes are Better Than Two

Sareny finally had her dream come true and got glasses in August. I don't think I have ever seen someone so excited in my life.
The day her glasses came in, I picked the kids up from school instead of having them ride the bus so that we would have time to go to the store and get the glasses fitted. I knew she would want them immediatly so that she could wear them to school the following day. I didn't tell her that her glasses had come in early until we got to the store. She was seriously thrilled.
And the title of this post is in homage to Lexi, who came up with that clever comeback in gradeschool when some jick-jackle called her four eyes. :)

1 comment:

Jolynn said...

This post made my day. I am still laughing out loud. The homage to Lexi was great, and I was especially proud that you paid homage to me in using the word jick-jackle! Sareny looks absolutely cute in her new glasses.