Wednesday, December 4, 2013

September

One Friday in September, I dropped Keith and the kids off at the Children's Museum and then I went to a doctor appointment. While we waited for the museum to open, I sat the kids on this wall to take a couple pictures, and then I left the camera with Keith and went to my appointment. Any guesses how many more pictures were taken on this outing? :)
 Yep, that would be it. Keeley can be quite mischievous, and on occasion she has been sent to the corner.
Why is it just so cute to see her sticking her nose right into the corner? Even funnier is when she puts herself in the corner for no reason at all.
One day, Finley was lying on the floor and KeeKee came over and laid down right on top of her and gave her a hug.
 It was so sweet and cute! Love those girls.

1 comment:

Jolynn said...

That picture of Keeley in the corner is the cutest thing ever! I can't believe she sometimes puts herself there. And even with the age difference, it looks like her and Fin Fin are going to be the best of friends. They are so cute together.