Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Mini Pizzas

I love getting the kids involved in dinnertime prep, and one evening we had mini pizzas on the menu. I made the pizza dough and cooked up sausage and bacon, and we also had pepperoni, olives and mushrooms. We noticed that Finley is definitely a meat lover.
 Selecting the toppings and arranging them just right on their pizzas is a very serious job.
 Their pizzas, all ready to go in the oven.
The kids had a lot of fun with this and can't wait to do it again!

3 comments:

cassidy said...

Cute! I love that last goofy pic. What a fun idea for the kids. We'll have to try mini pizzas at our house.

Jolynn said...

That is such a great idea. Those mini pizzas look pretty good. Kinda looks like they really piled on the toppings, but if that's what it takes.......... did Fin actually eat hers? She is so picky, I just wondered.

Lexi said...

I want a mini pizza right now! And does Fin have a wad of pepperoni in her mouth in that last picture?