Thursday, February 7, 2013

First Hairstu

Keeley's hair is growing in really strangely, in part because of her doc band. The places where the helmet was holding her head in to prevent growth had the unfortunate side effect of preventing hair growth. Plus, her hair really only wants to grow in the back anyway. She basically has side mullets in the back--the middle back where the helmet held is pretty bald and the side back hair is growing in nice and lush. Lexi had the idea of putting in some little piggies. And I do mean little piggies.
These may be the silliest pig tails I've ever seen!
It was hard to get a good picture, because Keeley wanted to look at the camera, so Lexi tried to distract her.
This one shows the back pretty good.
You can see how most of her head is bald and there is just enough for some sparse little piggies on the sides.
 KeeKee and the hairstu-er.
I will be the first to admit that Lexi is better than me at hair--I'm not even sure I could have gotten those little hair ties to stay in place. I think everyone's hair is going to suffer around here when she moves out next month!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

i just love those little piggies! but really that hair stu was quite silly.

holli jo said...

Silly hairstu!