Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Bridge

On the way home to Phoenix, we decided to stop on the Mike O'Callaghan/Pat Tillman bridge that bypasses Hoover dam.
We stopped by the Welcome to Nevada sign that greets drivers--the road is just beyond that barrier in the photo above.
It was pretty cool to walk along the bridge and see Hoover dam far below us.
Most people walk out a bit, but turn around before they reach the apex. Here is proof that we made it! Honestly, it seemed farther out than I expected it.
Sareny stood in two states at the same time!
Finley sat down for me to take her picture.
And Isaac was my cute little boy, walking with me and wanting to stop so I could take his picture.
I love my handsome boy!
A few more pictures at the bottom.
We had a fun little side trip on our way home!

No comments: