Monday, May 13, 2013

A Campout

The kids decided to have a sleepover out in the clubhouse. Actually, although he is pictured here, Sareny and Finley decided to have a campout, and Isaac opted to sleep inside in his nice warm bed. Isaac and I went outside to check on the kids, and as soon as I opened the back door, I could hear the lovely sounds of a child screaming their head off. The above picture is blurry, and the only reason I included it here is because you can see that Finley holds nothing back when she is upset. And upset she was!
Still angry...Despite the bloody murder types of screams that would have led you to believe something major and shocking was occuring, I believe it was something along the lines of, "Sareny is crowding me."
She finally settled down and promised to be quiet...I'm surprised we didn't have the cops over here for a noise violation! After these pictures, the girls snuggled down and went to sleep, and Isaac went back in the house. Fun times!

2 comments:

cassidy said...

SO fun!! How awesome is that clubhouse?! I'm sure there are many more sleepovers in there to come.

Lexi said...

that clubhouse is awesome. i bet the kids love it. and isaac was smart to sleep in his warm bed, but missed out on the fun of a sleepover.